Updated November 18
Due to COVID-19, delivery times can be expected to be delayed especially services to international countries. Find all the latest details in our partner carrier’s service updates blog post.
Health and safety are still our top priority and you can find details on Chit Chats’ protocols here.
Our hub drop spot is OPEN:
- Monday to Wednesday 11:00 am – 3:30 pm (cut-off 3:30 pm)
- Thursday closed
- Friday 11:00 am – 3:30 pm (cut-off 3:30 pm)
- Saturday & Sunday closed
- Contactless Drop & Go
The following drop spots are OPEN and accepting small parcels:
The following drop spots are closed.
- UPS Store 465 (Halifax): CLOSED
- Giant Robot Comics: CLOSED
- AMG Collectibles / Bubba Ray’s: CLOSED
- Fluffy Bottom Babies: CLOSED
- Ashwurks (Seaport): CLOSED
- Atlantic Screen Printing: CLOSED
Maritime Bus Locations
All Maritime Bus locations are operating on a reduced schedule but are now resuming operations on Sundays. Click here to find the updated hours of operation for a specific location.
- Saint John Terminal: OPEN
- Charlottetown Terminal: OPEN
- Moncton Terminal Via Rail: OPEN
- Fredericton Terminal: OPEN
- Edmundston Terminal: OPEN
- Antigonish Terminal: OPEN
- Truro Terminal: OPEN
- Lunenburg Terminal Esso: OPEN
In the meantime, we recommend making use of the alternatives available for getting your shipments to us.
- Schedule a Canpar courier pickup from your Chit Chats account
- Consolidate your shipments and mail them into the hub
- Print postage at home using a standard desktop printer, ZPL thermal printer or a non-ZPL thermal printer.
We’re doing our best to help provide the highest level of service while doing our part to reduce the health impact for our community at large. We understand that given the situation you may have difficulty getting through over the phone so we recommend contacting our support team by email with any inquiries.