February 21 is Family Day! And with our roots as a family-owned business, it’s a holiday that is important to all of us from coast to coast.
This year, we have decided to celebrate it a bit differently and will be closing all of our branches (with the exception of our Quebec locations) in observation of the holiday so that everyone can spend quality time with their families. While we will not have any branches open on the holiday for special hours, clients can take advantage of branches with later operating hours, and Sunday hours leading up to the holiday.
If you ever have any questions about your branch’s hours of operation, please visit the Google listing as it will be updated to reflect the changes to our holiday hours.
As Family Day coincides with the U.S. holiday President’s Day, you might notice a slight delay in tracking updates as a result of the USPS closure on Monday. You may want to update your customers accordingly.
Friday, February 18
- All locations are open with regular hours
- Regular pickup schedule
Saturday, February 19
- All branches are closed, except for our Burlington, ON hub
- Regular drop spot hours
Regular Branch Hours
11 am – 3 pm
Monday, February 21
Family Day👨👨👧👦, Presidents Day
- All branches and drop spots are closed, except for our locations in Quebec and the Alberta drop spots
- Our client support office will close to observe the holiday
- No pickups will be scheduled
- Vancouver after-hours drop box will be checked Tue, Feb 22
Tuesday, February 22
- Back to regular business hours for all locations
- Regular pickup schedule resumes
We hope that this Family Day finds you safe and brings you close to your loved ones!