Updated November 18, 2020
Effective Monday, November 23, our Montreal branch will move the contactless drop & go to the front entrance.
There will be designated bins to drop off your shipments as we continue to adhere to our safety protocols.
Due to COVID-19, delivery times can be expected to be delayed especially services to international countries. Find all the latest details in our partner carrier’s service updates blog post.
Health and safety are still our top priority and you can find details on Chit Chats’ protocols here.
- Montreal OPEN
- Effective immediately, we will be unable to accept any UPS or FedEx shipments due to closures with our U.S. partners.
- UPS Store 306 (Mont-Royal Plateau): OPEN
- UPS Store 344 (Downtown Montreal): OPEN
- UPS Store 520 (Laval): OPEN
- Expert Shipping (South Shore): OPEN
If you are unable to visit a branch, we recommend making use of the alternatives for getting your shipments to us.
- Schedule a Canpar courier pickup from your Chit Chats account
- Consolidate your shipments and mail them into a branch
- Print postage at home using a standard desktop printer, ZPL thermal printer or a non-ZPL thermal printer.
- Label printers and scales are available for purchase.
We’re doing our best to provide the highest level of service while doing our part to reduce the health impact for our community at large. We understand that given the situation you may have difficulty getting through over the phone so we recommend contacting our support team by email with any inquiries.