Install QZ Tray
We use QZ Tray as a solution to print shipping labels from our site. This tutorial explains how to set up your printer to work with our platform.
- Install the latest version of Java
- Install the latest version of QZ Tray 2.0
- Power on printer and plug into computer via USB cable
Add the printer via System Preferences
- Navigate to System Preferences > Printers
- Click the ‘+’ to add the printer (provide password of an administrator account if necessary)
- Select the printer from the list of printers
- For the driver click “Select Software” and choose the driver associated with your printer from the available options
Click the "Refresh Printers" button to look for printers.
Print Test Label
Use the button below to print a test label. You can compare the printed label with the sample label to ensure your printer works correctly.
Trouble printing? Visit our support page for further instructions on how to configure your printer depending on its type.
QZ Tray Connection