We will be updating our Declaration this Thursday, February 28. All clients will see an Account Review page with a link to:
- Review and accept the updated Declaration
To avoid any delays with receiving your shipments please make sure to review and accept the updated Declaration.
As part of our commitment to help provide the best shipping options we want to ensure your packages move smoothly and they are compliant with Customs. Here’s a summary of the upcoming changes to the Declaration:
- Clarification around shipper’s responsibility and definition of the shipper and account holder
- Section 1: Shipper provides full legal name of account holder
- Section 2: Correct return name and address are provided
- Section 11: Account holder responsible for submitting electronic shipment information for all goods shipped with Chit Chats
- Section 12: Chit Chats may update inaccurate shipment information to clarify contents for customs purposes
- Section 13: Clarification for the list pertains specifically to U.S. prohibited items
- Section 14: TSA restrictions update and account holder responsible for ensuring goods are packaged for safe transport with carriers
- Section 16: The account holder is responsible for reconciling with its recipient(s) all taxes and duties applied by international Customs with the exception of U.S Customs.
For any questions, please contact our support team.