During this unprecedented time, we understand that you may be juggling a lot of information as well as facing difficult decisions. Here are some resources that can help navigate the impact COVID-19 may be having on your business.
- The Government of Canada’s main information hub for Canada’s COVID-19 economic response plan.
- The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) has a page dedicated to providing updates on the fiscal measures taken to help Canadians manage their tax and benefit affairs as the situation evolves.
- The Business Development Bank of Canada is a financial institution devoted exclusively to entrepreneurs. They have a dedicated support page for entrepreneurs impacted by COVID-19.
- The Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB) is a non-profit organization championing small businesses and their help centre offers useful FAQs and free templates.
- The Retail Council of Canada offers COVID-19 resources
- British Columbia
- Small Business BC
- The Ontario Chamber of Commerce offers COVID-19 tools and resources for businesses
- The Quebec Chamber of Commerce also offers dedicated resources for small businesses navigating through this pandemic.
- Nova Scotia
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Prince Edward Island
- New Brunswick