Our monthly round up is here.
Find all the latest updates, new features and improvements we made for September.
New Features and Updates
Chit Chats Website
- Be sure to visit out our careers page for all the available job postings and our values
Chit Chats Tracking
- Batch labels include more detail to help us sort your shipments
- Improved clarity on the shipping status for shipments without a delivery confirmation
- Resolved: Recipient phone number no longer required for Great Britain shipments
- Resolved: Shipping calculator failing for EU shipments
FedEx & UPS
- As of September 30, we have retired our FedEx & UPS services
- International customs descriptions must be a minimum of three characters long e.g. A description of “1 CD” will be accepted but “CD” alone will not
- A recipient phone number is mandatory for all shipments going to the EU, and added as a field for shipment presets
- Asendia return service will be discontinued on Dec 31, 2021