2/8 UPDATE: All known issues have been resolved. Thank you for your patience.
2/7 UPDATE: Error impacting rates for zone 1 shipments under 1 lb has now been resolved. Invalid parameters were passed and the record could not be persisted should no longer be displayed. We are still waiting for a resolution for:
- Postage rates not being displayed for ‘thick envelope’ under 1 lb for USPS First Class International. Temporary workaround: Use ‘parcel and enter dimensions.
2/5 UPDATE: Postage rates for ‘thick envelope’ under 1 lb for USPS Media Mail has been resolved. We are still waiting for our postage provider to resolve the following issues:
- Postage rates are not being displayed for ‘thick envelope’ under 1 lb for USPS First Class International. Temporary workaround: Use ‘parcel and enter dimensions.
- Shipments going to zone 1 that are under 1 lb using ‘parcel’ or ‘flat envelope’ will not show rates and give the error: Invalid parameters were passed and the record could not be persisted. Temporary workaround: select ‘thick envelope’ or increase weight to the nearest lb
1/28 UPDATE: This issue has been resolved for USPS First Class postage. Issues with purchasing USPS Media Mail and USPS International postage types for thick envelopes still persist. Our postage provider has identified the issue and is working on a resolution.
As of Saturday, Jan 26, USPS postage is not available for “thick envelope packages”. We are working with our postage provider to resolve this issue as soon as possible.
Depending on your individual or business needs, here are some options while we wait for a resolution:
- Buy USPS First Class Parcel. It’s a bit more expensive than the ‘Thick Envelope’ rate but will produce rates and the ability to buy. Choose ‘Parcel’ type instead of ‘Thick Envelope’ for package type.
- Buy postage from another platform (i.e. Stamps.com or another postage platform).
- Sit tight until the issue is resolved.
We will continue to monitor the situation and send an update once postage has been restored.
You can sign up for postage and carrier status updates on our Site Status page.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.