Due to the influx of shipping volumes and COVID-19 all carriers are experiencing service delays that impact processing and the delivery of shipments. We strongly suggest letting your customers know in advance that packages are delayed both domestically, to the U.S. and worldwide.
For the most current information from our partner carriers, please visit their websites directly.
USPS Status: Operational with delays
- USPS Service Alerts
- USPS’s response to COVID-19
- Find specific details on the impact for USPS services here
Canada Post Status: Operational with delays
- Canada Post Service Alerts
- Canada Post’s Response to COVID-19
- Find specific details on the impact for Canada Post services here
Canpar Status: Operational with delays
- Canpar Service Updates
- Canpar’s Response to COVID-19
- Find specific details on the impact for Canpar courier pickups here
Asendia Status: Operational with severe delays
- Asendia Service Updates
- Find specific details on the impact for Asendia Priority Tracked shipments here
Chit Chats International Standard Status: Operational with delays
- As this is a non-tracked service, please expect longer than normal timelines for expected delivery.
- There may be extended delays and service interruptions for select international destinations. Please consult the local postal authority in the destination country for more information.
International Postal Authorities
International shipments are handed off to the destination country’s postal authority for final mile delivery to your customers. Due to COVID-19, many countries particularly parts of Asia and Europe are experiencing delays in the processing and delivery of international inbound mail.
|The following countries have suspended mail services:|
|Republic of Congo|
|Turks & Caicos|
|Expect lengthy delays for packages destined to the following countries due to service disruptions:|
|Australia: Australia Post has advised that written proof of delivery is suspended, until further notice, for inbound items. As of September 2020 there is a significant backlog of shipment causing delays.|
|Brazil: 96% of postal workers resume work and the Brazilian Postal Service, Correios works to get postal service back to normal service levels.|
|Denmark: PostNord Denmark|
|France: La Poste delivery standards will not be guaranteed|
Delays in delivery should be expected and force majeure remains in effect.
|Germany: Deutsche Post|
|United Kingdom: Royal Mail|
|Ireland: An Post|
|Italy: Poste Italiane|
|Japan: Japan Post|
|Samoa: Expect delays with Samoa Post as all inbound mail will be processed once per week and subject to a seven-day quarantine before being processed and delivered.|
|Sweden: PostNord Sweden|
|Thailand: Thailand Post|