Updated Sep 30, 2020
For the latest on the precautions we are taking to keep you and our staff safe, please see our Updates Regarding COVID-19.
In the interest of the health and safety of our staff, clients and partners we anticipate changes to our operating hours as we heed the recommendations of the Public Health Agency of Canada. As the situation rapidly evolves, we will update all the information about our locations and operating hours as soon as it becomes available. Please continue to monitor this post for the latest details.
Due to COVID-19, delivery times can be expected to be delayed especially services to international countries.
- Toronto OPEN
- To maintain physical distancing the branch max occupancy is 4 people and masks are mandatory when visiting this branch.
- Mississauga OPEN
- Pickering OPEN
- Markham OPEN
In the meantime, we recommend making use of the alternatives available for getting your shipments to us.
- Schedule a courier pickup from your Chit Chats account
- Consolidate your shipments and mail them into a branch using a shipping carrier of your choice
- Print postage at home using a standard desktop printer, ZPL thermal printer or a non-ZPL thermal printer.
- Label printers and scales are available for purchase.
Additionally, to ensure the health and safety of our staff and clients all locations will be practicing contactless procedures when accepting shipments. Please refer to our main post for more details about these measures.
We’re doing our best to help provide the highest level of service while doing our part to reduce the health impact for our community at large. We understand that given the situation you may have difficulty getting through over the phone so we recommend contacting our support team by email with any inquiries.