We are always looking for ways to improve our platform and save you time. Our latest new feature allows you to easily duplicate a shipment rather than manually entering the shipment details again.
You may need to to duplicate a shipment if you have:
- multiple shipments to be sent to the same address
- repeat customer orders
- voided shipments that you would like to recreate
With this new feature you can duplicate one shipment at a time. Duplicated shipments will share all of the same details as the original shipment:
- item description
- package type
- postage type (if available)
If you are creating shipments with standard weight and dimensions that need to be sent to different addresses, you may benefit from using our shipping presets instead.
- Select the shipment you want to duplicate
- Click Other / Duplicate
- The duplicated shipment will appear in your pending tab (either the unpaid or incomplete state)
- Edit or pay for the shipment as you normally would