The season of giving has rolled around once again and here at Chit Chats we want to participate by paying it forward. To help those who may be less fortunate, our branches will be collecting donations of new unwrapped toys and non-perishable food items for a local charities. In addition, many of our partners have highlighted a particular need for:
- Gifts for Teens (e.g. grooming kits, makeup, etc.)
- Essentials for babies (e.g. baby food, diapers, etc.)
- Household essentials (e.g. paper towels, toilet paper, etc.)
Below are the charities and non-profits that each of our branches have partnered with this season. Please keep an eye out for the donations boxes that we have placed in all of our branches.
- Toronto: Red Door Shelter
- Pickering: Durham Regional Police Service
- Markham: Yellow Brick House
- Mississauga: Peel Children’s Centre
- Calgary: The Mustard Seed
- Montreal: Sun Youth
We want to send a huge thank you everyone who has already donated and everyone that will be donating. We truly appreciate the efforts you put into supporting your local communities. Happy holidays!
The Chit Chats Team