Here’s our recap of the latest new features, improvements and bug fixes we released last month.
New Features and Updates
- We updated our support platform to help you access valuable resources and details on our services and features
- Subscribe to our new YouTube page for helpful tutorials
- Old postage will automatically be refunded after 29 days (7 days for Chit Chats Canada Tracked)
- Updates to our public tracking portal, third party courier pickups and contact us pages
- A security email is now sent when you change your account password or email
- Broken links fixed on third party courier pickups and connect a store pages
- Fixed issues with connecting Shopify stores
- Resetting a password requires user to be signed in
- USPS pre-shipment tracking event incorrectly categorized as “in-transit”
- Resolved shipments getting stuck in postage purchase step
- It’s official you can now drop off packages at our new Ottawa drop spot location
- Our Richmond branch is open on Sundays until December 29
- Atlantic region updates:
- Review our recommended holiday shipping deadlines so you can plan in advance of the rush!