New Features and Updates
- Improved public tracking page to help your customers understand where their package is
- Shipments older than 90 days will have all personal information redacted starting December 6
- Chit Chats Canada Tracked has transitioned to zone based rates for BC region clients
- Other regions delayed until January
- Updated shipping supplies pricing
- Chit Chats U.S. Tracked beta testing available
- Contact our support team for details!
- Feet and millimetres are no longer supported units for courier pickups
- ShipStation integration does not support phone numbers
- Updates to our Terms of Service
- Resolved crashes with USPS First Class Letter postage
- Fixed issues with new account signups
- The last day for the Cape & Cowl Atlantic drop spot was Nov 22
- Revised cut-off time for our Ottawa drop spot is 2:00 pm
- Our Burnaby drop spot has transitioned into a Pop-Up branch
- Updated hours 9:00 am-5:00 pm with 4:00 pm cut-off time
- Holiday Food & Toy Drive is now live. Go donate today!
- We are now cash & debit-free in our Mississauga branch
- Review our holiday hours of operation to plan in advance
A month left in the year and our staff are available to help answer any questions. Reach our friendly support team from 9:00 am-7:00 pm EST.