Our monthly round up is here.
Find all the latest updates, new features and improvements we made for March.
New Features and Updates
New Personalized Dashboard
- Find milestones, recent tracking updates and any required actions for your account on your newly improved dashboard
Create a Shipment
- Postage cannot be created for U.S. shipments greater than USD $800.00 with new error warnings
- New warning that tracking exceptions may apply for USPS First Class International postage
- Updated package type description for lettermail/flat envelope
- We’ll send an automated email notification in case you forget to upload a signed POA. Direct your inquiries to our Returns team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New statuses “Returned” and “Returned by mail”. Plus a tip for return shipments you choose to have mailed back to you:
- Pricing increase went into effect Mar 29
Terms of Service Update
- New address for Chit Chats’ Head Office
- Updates to sections: Transportation and Delivery, Postage and Fees, Refusal of Service, Insurance
- Resolved: Cannot delete shipments with an unknown postage type
- Resolved: Pop-ups blocking fields during sign up
Location and Branch Updates
- Our Toronto branch relocated to new address Mar 15
- The last day at our Queens Quay location was Mar 12
- Chit Chats Pickering also moved on Mar 29
- We said goodbye to our Sandy Beach location Mar 26
- We’re very excited to finally have a branch in Burlington!
- On Mar 23 we opened this brand new location to serve as our head office and main processing hub in Ontario
- Our Burlington drop spot winds down Apr 6
If visiting our Montreal branch, please park in one of the three parking spaces directly in front of our location.