Our monthly roundup is here.
Find all the latest updates, new features and improvements we made for June.
New Features and Updates
- Our lettermail postage is now optimized for thermal label printers!
- We’ve reorganized our Supplies page to help you find what’s available in your Chit Chats region.
- Don’t forget shipments must be brought to Chit Chats whether to a branch or drop spot, by mail-in or with a pickup.
- Resolved: Faulty tracking updates on non-tracked postage services
- Resolved: Order number overlaps other postage label information
Beta Testing Services in BC
- We’ve opened up eligibility for our pickups to even more of the Vancouver area.
- Our new postage option Chit Chats U.S. Economy Tracked is testing with clients in BC.
Chit Chats Canada Tracked & Domestic Tracked
- Reach out to our support team if you need more information on your Domestic Tracked shipment. Our Domestic Tracked service partners with a a mix of private contractors to handle the final delivery to your customers.
- Business accounts can directly print Canada Post labels for their Canada Tracked shipments. Remember that you still need to get all your shipments to a Chit Chats for processing!
- On July 1, big changes for VAT & HS codes come to shipments destined for the EU.