This just in…
Find all the latest updates, new features and improvements we made for July.
New Features and Updates
Customs Tax Reference Number Field
- However you create your shipments, find a new field for your customs tax reference numbers.
- Here you can add the IOSS numbers for shipments to the EU.
Returns Settings & Disposals
- Additional warnings to remind you to update your returns settings when creating shipments to the U.S.
- We’ve increased the visibility of return disposal dates in your accounts and in our emails to you.
Chit Chats Website
Integrations & Service Updates
- We’ve updated our instructions for how to connect your Amazon store(s) to your Chit Chats account.
Chit Chats U.S. Economy Tracked
- Clients in Ontario may have noticed this new postage option appear in their accounts this month.
- Testing for this new postage option also continues in BC.
- Resolved: Rates offered for shipments outside of max dimensions
- Thick envelopes less than 1 lb must have dimensions equal to or less than 22 x 18 x 15″ or less than 20 lbs with no one dimension exceeding 18″.
- Resolved: Issues with applying shipping presets
- Resolved: Issues with displaying testimonials on our careers page
Location and Branch Updates
- We opened our latest branch in Laval, QC on July 5
- Our Burlington, ON branch now offers weekend and holiday hours for the convenience of our clients!
- With the July 1 changes in Alberta and BC, we’ve made updates to our Mask Policy.
- July 30 was the last day at our Vaughan, Burlington and Laval (UPS Store #520) drop spots.