Skip to content
← Return to Blog
New Features and Updates
- Improved returns account setting
- New validations on fields to prevent common mistakes (e.g. invalid business numbers)
- Option to sign the Power of Attorney form electronically via a third-party program (e.g. Adobe Acrobat or the Preview app on Mac)
- Return address selected when buying postage – will use default unless manually changed for shipment
- The information provided on the Power of Attorney form must match exactly what is on file with the Canada Revenue Agency.
- Uploading a photo of the POA is not recommended as differences in lighting can make it difficult to read. The POA form is a legal document so it’s important to be clear and legible.
Location and Branch Updates
- New operating hours at our Calgary branch
- Monday to Friday 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Maritime Bus drop spots are still operating on a reduced schedule but have resumed Sunday service
- Resolved: Help widget covering buttons on shipments page