Our monthly roundup is here.
Find all the latest updates, new features and improvements we made in January.
New Features and Updates
- Clearer tracking events for Chit Chats Domestic Tracked shipments
- Pickups cancelled by Canpar will be automatically refunded in your account.
- Resolved: Prevent negative values for measurement fields
- Resolved: Older shipments preventing batches from closing
- Resolved: Special characters imported incorrectly from Etsy
Annual carrier increases
- New rates are now in effect for all carriers on our platform except for Asendia.
- Asendia has revised the date of their rate increase. New rates for Asendia Priority Tracked will now go into effect Feb 15.
- Delays continue beyond the holidays as one shift temporarily closes at Canada Post’s Gateway processing facility in Mississauga. Find updates here
- Given the limited availability in some locations, Canpar pickups can no longer be scheduled for remote areas or rural postal codes.
- Delays of 1-2 business days continue for pickups, however Canpar reports improvements to service levels and working to minimize delays.
- The previous 12:00 pm cut-off is back in effect for eligible same-day pickups.
Location and Branch Updates
- It’s a new year and we have new branches!
- Our East York & Oshawa, ON branches opened on Jan 18.
- Our Richmond branch is moving to a new location on Feb 1!
- The last day to drop off shipments at our Gordon Way location is Jan 29.
- We’ve decided to not reopen our Main Street Vancouver drop spot however, we continue to focus on improving access to our services. Stay tuned!
- Our Montreal branch has revised hours to accommodate Quebec’s curfew measure:
- Mon to Fri: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Sat & Sun: Closed