It’s already a month into the new year which means it’s time for our recap of all the things that have happened in January.
New features and updates
- Annual carrier increases went live on our platform January 26
- Canada Tracked tracking number available as soon as postage is purchased
- Canada Tracked uses zone-based pricing
- Postage refunds for unused Canada Tracked postage must be initiated within 7 days
- Chit Chats U.S. Tracked launched for accounts created after July 8, 2019. Contact our support team to gain access to this new service.
- Administrative fees go into effect February 3
- Pickering, Markham and Toronto branches are cash and debit free
- Updates to our Terms of Service
- Redacted shipments preserve the first name of the recipient.
- New client success story: Storage Warrior
- Burnaby Pop-up branch extended until March 31
- Updated client shipment tables
- New sort function, top pagination, order numbers to display in truncated format (i.e. 22…222)
- Client batch status
- Improved error handling for cancelling Shopify fulfillment
- Improved ShipStation error messages
- Recipient phone numbers not imported from integrated store platforms to prevent imports from failing