It’s the end of the month and your round up is here.
Find all the latest updates, new features and improvements we made for August.
New Features and Updates
- At Chit Chats, we’re caring, curious and cheerful! Check out our About and Careers pages for more on our values.
- Our Amazon integration now imports available IOSS numbers
- Phone numbers are mandatory for EU shipments. You will need to include one in order to finish completing your shipment.
Chit Chats Tracking Pages
- Our new introduction to Chit Chats and our partners lets your customers know their shipments are always in good hands.
- It’s now easier to send your customers a link to their tracking!
- Clearer warnings for returns requiring action.
- Resolved: Courier pickups not showing separate QST in monthly statements
- Resolved: Chit Chats International Tracked labels do not display client name in sender address
- Resolved: Broken button for adding credits when attempting to pay for shipments
Chit Chats International Tracked
- We’ve launched our new postage option with service to Great Britain
- Postage rates increased Sun, Aug 29 for some USPS services
- USPS announced peak season pricing for the upcoming holiday volumes
- Delivery standards will change for some First Class shipments
UPS & FedEx Services
- We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue cross-border services for these carriers in order to focus on our postage options. The last day to drop off shipments will be Sep 30.