Our monthly round up is here.
Find the latest carrier changes, location updates, and platform improvements we made for April.
New Features and Updates
- We’ve added a new page explaining our ShipStation integration
- Our blog has a new regular feature: Chit Chats client spotlights!
- Lettermail postage is formatted for printing on #10 envelopes from PDFs
Switching Account Types
- Easily check your account type, personal or business, in your account settings.
- Switch to a business account by updating your settings with a business name, a brief business description and a link to your website or store URL.
- You do not need a business licence to switch to a business account.
- Resolved: Dashboard return shipment count includes resolved returns
- Only returns on hold, in transit or ready for pickup are counted.
- Resolved: POA approval resets disposal dates for Canadian returns
- Resolved: Broken Canpar tracking links
Asendia & International Carriers
- Custom U.S. return addresses cannot be used for Asendia International Tracked shipments
- Improved delivery times estimates for international services based on recent carrier transit times.
- USPS First Class International 8-45
- USPS Priority Mail International 7-45
- Asendia International Priority Tracked 4-45
Location and Branch Updates
- Our Plateau Branch became our second in Quebec on Apr 12
- Apr 30 was the last day at our Plateau drop spot UPS#306
- Chit Chats Ottawa became Ontario’s newest branch on Apr 11
- We reopened our Burlington & Vaughan drop spots based on popular demand for later evening and weekend hours.
- Reminder when visiting our Vaughan branch, please park in the five spaces reserved for Chit Chats clients in front of our branch.
- Our Vancouver and Richmond branches began later hours Apr 19.