We appreciate the ongoing feedback on our drop spots. Our drop spots are a pilot project and we want to improve them and make them as friction less as possible. Keep the feedback coming as we value it a lot!
Don’t forget our drop spots function differently than a branch.
- To gain access to use our drop spots you must request access through our locations page.
- Owned and operated by a 3rd party business there are no Chit Chats staff on site to ask questions.
- No computers are available to print postage labels.
- Some drop spots have convenience access fees.
- Cut-off times apply which means to have your packages received and processed by Chit Chats the same business day you need to ensure your packages are dropped off before the cut-off time.
- Packages dropped off at our drop spots need to have a batch label on the outside of the bag or box for consolidated packages. Find instructions on how to batch on our Help & Support portal.
BC region drop spots
Promotion for Burnaby & Main Street drop spots will be extended until Jan 15, 2019.
ON region drop spots
QC region drop spots