Updated October 13, 2020
Health & Safety
As we continue to navigate the climate of this pandemic, we are all doing our part to flatten the curve and minimize the spread. We have updated our health and safety protocols to include the following measures at our branches:
- Contactless drop & go only
- All branches will accept shipments in designated areas only
- Contactless retrieval of supplies and returns
- Suspended in-branch label printing and computer usage
- Physical distancing
- Markers and visible signs to help maintain a minimum of 6 feet between yourself and other clients and staff
- Increased sanitization
- All Chit Chats branches are stocked with hand sanitizer and cleaning products
- Extra steps to disinfect and clean common areas
- Limit shared workspaces and tools
- Personal protective equipment
- Masks or face coverings are mandatory for staff and all clients visiting any Chit Chats location
- Gloves are available for our staff
In addition, all Chit Chats staff have been asked to take the following health and safety precautions and we recommend all our clients use these guidelines as well.
- Stay at home if you or someone in your household is sick and/or shows symptoms commonly associated with COVID-19, even if the symptoms are mild.
- Pay extra special attention to hand hygiene; the CDC recommends washing hands for a minimum of 20 seconds each time with warm soapy water (WHO: How to handwash?)
- Avoid touching your face (eyes, nose and mouth)
- Minimize physical contact with others, waves over handshakes or hugs
- Practice good respiratory hygiene. Cover your mouth and nose with bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Dispose of tissues immediately.
- Limit non-mandatory travel
- Stay healthy and hydrated
We are committed to ensuring our staff and clients’ safety and we are doing everything we can to minimize the risks and impacts. We appreciate your cooperation.
The Chit Chats Team