Updated Jan 15
Canpar reports that the current service levels have improved enough to restore the previous 12 p.m. cut-off for same-day pickups. However, there are still delays of 1-2 business days for some pickups as volumes remain high.
Updated Dec 9
Canpar has informed us of delays related to the current challenges of increased holiday volumes, weather conditions and COVID-19 safety precautions.
- Delays between 1-2 business days for pickups
- If available, there will be am 8 a.m. cut-off for same-day pickup (previously noon)
Canpar has made adjustments to their operations to minimize the impact on their services however, expect delays as they are experiencing high volumes of shipments.
Remember when using the Canpar pickup service to:
- Properly consolidate and package your shipments
- Avoid using bags of any kind as they are likely to be damaged in transit and can lead to lost packages
- Include a batch label for your consolidated shipments.
If you need additional support on how this service works, check out our Help & Support articles:
- How can I schedule, cancel or get an estimate for a third party courier pickup?
- Third party courier pickups FAQs
Canpar Service Changes
- Temporary suspension of service guarantees for Canpar Express shipments
- Names of recipients will be collected verbally for proof of delivery to eliminate the handling of electronic scanners for signatures.
- Only cheques will be accepted for Cash on Delivery shipments. Cash will not be accepted.
- Residential deliveries are now being made on weekends
- Canpar’s Response to COVID-19