Updated May 21, 2020
Our partner carrier for courier pickups, Canpar continues to provide the latest updates on their website.
Like our other partner carriers, Canpar has been experiencing high volumes of shipments and this has caused some delays with pickups.
If you use our courier pickup service, remember to only use boxes when shipping consolidated packages. Avoid using bags of any kind as they are more likely to be damaged in transit and may lead to lost packages.
Don’t forget that you must include a batch label for your consolidated shipments. If you need additional support on how this service works, check out our Help & Support articles:
- How can I schedule, cancel or get an estimate for a third party courier pickup?
- Third party courier pickups FAQs
Canpar Service Changes
- Temporary suspension of service guarantees for Canpar Express shipments
- Names of recipients will be collected verbally for proof of delivery to eliminate the handling of electronic scanners for signatures.
- Only cheques will be accepted for Cash on Delivery shipments. Cash will not be accepted.