Updated May 21, 2020
Our partner carrier, Canada Post continues to provide the latest updates on their website.
Due to increased safety measures and high shipping volumes, Canada Post is reporting significant delays with both processing and delivery which will impact all shipments in Canada.
Canada Post’s larger processing facilities such as their Mississauga Gateway Centre have processing delays that can add an additional 7+ business days to estimated delivery times.
- Shipments within Ontario are experiencing delays of 7+ business days in addition to regular estimated delivery times
- Shipments within Montreal are experiencing delays of 4+ business days on top of the regular estimated delivery times
- Shipments within BC are experiencing delays of 2+ business days on top of regular estimated delivery times
Carrier tracking is updated once the package reaches the province of destination regularly this can take 5-8 business days. With these delays carrier tracking will take longer and can update within 5-15 business days.
Service and Delivery Changes
- Reduced hours at many retail locations with some locations closing temporarily. Increased physical and social distancing at retail locations with the first hour of operation to prioritize vulnerable populations.
- Knock, Drop and Go approach to parcel deliveries: increased safe-dropping of shipments
- Temporarily waiving signatures for proof of delivery
- Shipments requiring payment or identification will be available for pickup from a retail location.
- Temporary suspension of On-time Delivery guarantees for parcels