Updated Sep 1, 2020
Our partner carrier, Asendia continues to provide the latest updates on their website.
Shipments shipped with Asendia Priority Tracked are experiencing delays. Expect this to impact shipments with delays to both tracking and delivery.
International shipments are delayed being by the limited availability of air transportation in addition to any customs and foreign postal carrier delays which may exist. Depending on the destination country and the safety protocols out in place by the respective government, this can result in additional days for processing and delivery.
- September 1, 2020: Australia Post’s service has been struggling due to the pandemic. There is a backlog of parcels causing delays.
- Australia Post is sending Victorian parcels to New South Wales to help reduce this backlog.
- Expect additional delays for packages to be transported within Australia. Priority is being given to essential products.
- Effective August 25, 2020 the Israel Postal Company has requested that recipients’ mobile phone numbers be displayed on items so that they may be contacted via SMS in order to speed up deliveries
Asendia Service Changes
- Delays and mail disruptions for a number of international destinations due to the limited availability of flights.