Updated November 20, 2020
Find the latest service updates from Asendia directly on their website:
Due to the pandemic shipments are experiencing delays to all international destinations serviced by Asendia. This impacts delays in tracking updates and delivery.
International shipments are delayed by the limited availability of air transportation in addition to any customs and foreign postal carrier delays. Depending on the country and the safety protocols in place by the government, this can result in additional days for processing and delivery.
Asendia Priority Tracked Updates
- Effective December 1, 2020:
- Australia: Undeliverable shipments from Australia that are returned to sender will have return postage fees due in addition to any return fees.
- Don’t forget: If you wish to dispose of all your return shipments at no charge make sure you update your return settings.
- Brazil: Due to limitations with this service, Brazil will no longer be available.
- September 1, 2020: Australia Post’s service has been struggling due to the pandemic. There is a backlog of parcels causing delays.
- Australia Post is sending Victorian parcels to New South Wales to help reduce this backlog.
- Expect additional delays for packages to be transported within Australia. Priority is being given to essential products.
- Effective August 25, 2020 the Israel Postal Company has requested that recipients’ mobile phone numbers be displayed on items so that they may be contacted via SMS in order to speed up deliveries