As the year winds down, we want to remind you of the upcoming annual postage rate increases that are scheduled by all carriers in the new year. Carriers implement rate increases every year that are in line with rising costs due to inflation.
You will see increases for all postage types and there is no action required on your end. New rates go into effect in January and we will update you with the specific dates for each carrier’s increase in the next month.
The first carrier increase will be Dec 28 for our Canpar courier pickups. We will continue to update this post as the dates are confirmed by our partner carriers.
- Revised Feb 15: Asendia Priority Tracked
- Dec 28: Canpar (Courier pickups)
- Jan 11: Chit Chats Canada Tracked
- Rates increase approximately 2.4%
- 500 g Vancouver to Toronto $9.06
- 1 kg Toronto to Montreal $9.21
- 5 kg Halifax to Calgary $20.30
- Jan 24: Chit Chats U.S. Tracked
- Jan 24: USPS First Class & Priority Mail (Domestic & International)
- Average increase of 6.5% for First Class Package and of 3.6% for Priority Mail
- Average increase of 4.8% for First Class Package International and 5.1% for Priority Mail International
- Jan 26: UPS Mail Innovations*
*Availability of this service may vary.
Learn more about our rates or get a quick estimate on our pricing page.